General Requirements for Application

richcanz

General Requirements for Application

Post by richcanz » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:32 am

Hello everyone! I plan to apply for the EM Masters program this year. What are the general requirements for application? (eg. diploma, TOR etc.) and do they need to be red-ribboned?

Just wanted to prepare everything beforehand as i am currently doing a masters degree in Korea so i might have a hard time preparing my documents.

abby.yao

Re: General Requirements for Application

Post by abby.yao » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:56 am

Hi there! I'd say yes, those are needed for your application. A long time ago, when I submitted my application, I needed to get my TOR with the official seal, a photocopy of my bachelor's degree diploma and the results of my language test. Today, I'm not so sure if the physical documents have to be mailed or if uploading is enough. Each consortium would have its own requirements, so it's best to wait until application season is open before you collect the documents. You should have more than enough time to get them all sorted out. The only tricky part is if you're living in a country different from where your previous university is. Do update us on your progress! I would love to follow your journey from start to finish. :D