Main List

hoonie12

Re: Main List

Post by hoonie12 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:29 am

Hello everyone!

Last Friday, the European Commission announced that they have awarded 1345 Erasmus scholarships to almost 125 nationalities for the 2017 intake. It seems that each consortium is informed already of the pre-check results and their proposals are now verified.

Have you heard any confirmation from your consortium regarding the EACEA pre-check? Haven't heard anything yet and I am too anxious as of the moment.

Thanks!

Check the link for the number of selected applicants per country - http://europa.eu/rapid/attachment/IP-17-1207/en/press%20rel%20annex%20EMMC-EMJMD%20cohort%202017.pdf

rpdhbb

Post by rpdhbb » Mon May 08, 2017 1:38 pm

Hi hoonie12,

Thanks for the link. I have been having a hard time looking for this kind of announcement for a while now and this is a great help.

I haven't heard anything from my consortium yet, but my cohorts are already getting their own flats and accommodations (feel the pressure on me?) I hope my consortium gets in touch with me soon as this waiting game is killing me. Haha

Best of luck to us!!!

katvdp

Post by katvdp » Tue May 09, 2017 2:57 am

Thanks @hoonie12! Yes, I've already received an email from our coordinator (ChIR program) last week that my EM studentship have been approved by the European Commission. Perhaps you can follow up your program coordinator for the status?

Noomyn

Post by Noomyn » Thu May 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Hello guys,
Anyone still waiting for their consortium to deliver the final EACEA decision?
Or in other words what programs did receive the final decision?

Noomyn

Post by Noomyn » Thu May 11, 2017 12:12 pm

nautilus90 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:48 pm
Thanks @hoonie12 and @rpdhbb!

I received this email, "...However this message is only to inform that you are in the main list of selected applicants (Geographical Window) that has been proposed to the Agency in Brussels..."

No worries for you @hoonie12. You're in the main list, it's just for confirmation and formality. Unlike the geographical window, the total number of slots is not guaranteed and you may or may not get a scholarship depending on which geographical region they want to balance.

Do you guys know your ranking? I tried to ask the coordinator regarding my ranking but they can't still disclosed it until it will be verified by EACEA. Although they gave me the score of my application.
@nautilus90 Have you got any update on your status? I am proposed for Geographical Window scholarship too but have not heard anything from the consortium yet and I contacted the Secretary 2 days ago yet heard nothing.

kvitka

Post by kvitka » Thu May 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Hi. Have anyone received the EUPADRA results? Is that possible that the university has not send the results to students?

nautilus90

Post by nautilus90 » Fri May 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Noomyn wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 12:12 pm
nautilus90 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:48 pm
Thanks @hoonie12 and @rpdhbb!

I received this email, "...However this message is only to inform that you are in the main list of selected applicants (Geographical Window) that has been proposed to the Agency in Brussels..."

No worries for you @hoonie12. You're in the main list, it's just for confirmation and formality. Unlike the geographical window, the total number of slots is not guaranteed and you may or may not get a scholarship depending on which geographical region they want to balance.

Do you guys know your ranking? I tried to ask the coordinator regarding my ranking but they can't still disclosed it until it will be verified by EACEA. Although they gave me the score of my application.
@nautilus90 Have you got any update on your status? I am proposed for Geographical Window scholarship too but have not heard anything from the consortium yet and I contacted the Secretary 2 days ago yet heard nothing.
Not yet. I received an email, the other day, from the consortia secretary and they are still waiting for the EACEA confirmation. This has been a roller coaster emotionally. Last March they sent an email saying that I was promoted to the CAT A main list after the withdrawal of an applicant. A week after, they sent me a clarification email. It turned out that there were three of us promoted to that one slot (we have the same ranking) and they have chosen the Brazilian applicant for the mainlist and I'm back again to the Geographical Window. Im hoping to receive the confirmation soon.

sadozimus

Post by sadozimus » Sat May 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Yet to get the official confirmation from my program (IDOH) but everything points to a EACEA approval already. Aside the news from EC, my program sent an excel sheet of selected students to update language information. I guess they may be working on the letters. Best wishes everyone.

Evergreen

Post by Evergreen » Sun May 14, 2017 10:52 am

sadozimus wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 4:32 pm
Yet to get the official confirmation from my program (IDOH) but everything points to a EACEA approval already. Aside the news from EC, my program sent an excel sheet of selected students to update language information. I guess they may be working on the letters. Best wishes everyone.
Sadozimus: send me a private message please. I can't send you. I would like to talk to you.

All: here is a Facebook group of new Erasmus selected students worldwide. Search on facebook: "Erasmus Mundus 2017 - Worldwide"

sadozimus

Post by sadozimus » Sun May 14, 2017 4:03 pm

Ok...sent u already