Main List

rpdhbb

Re: Main List

Post by rpdhbb » Tue May 16, 2017 1:34 am

sadozimus wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 4:32 pm
Yet to get the official confirmation from my program (IDOH) but everything points to a EACEA approval already. Aside the news from EC, my program sent an excel sheet of selected students to update language information. I guess they may be working on the letters. Best wishes everyone.
Hello sadozimus!

If I'm not mistaken, someone posted on the FB group Erasmus Mundus 2017 - Worldwide and is looking for a fellow IDOH scholar. Maybe you could reach out to him and take it from there. Best of luck!

sadozimus

Post by sadozimus » Tue May 16, 2017 6:11 am

Thanks...found a few IDOH scholars on the group.

abc+def

Post by abc+def » Wed May 17, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi
Is there anyone who hasn't heard from the Consortium yet regarding their result? My program is EMGS, and according to the coordinator, we can expect to be informed only in July about the outcome of my application. The deadline for applying to EMGS was March 30, and the European Commission has already announced the list of successful EM scholarship candidates on May 6 (although details about names are not available yet). Is there anyone here who has applied to EMGS and received a response about the outcome of their application from the consortium?

kvitka

Post by kvitka » Wed May 17, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi. It's the same situation with EUPADRA results. They have not send any information. So, don't know, if the results are available.

rpdhbb

Post by rpdhbb » Thu May 18, 2017 12:56 am

I am waiting for two things: (a) EACEA's confirmation (via email) and (b) my university's paper version of my acceptance letter to the program (via post).

Since the scholarship confirmation really takes a while before being disseminated by my coordinators, I am now more worried about the letter from my uni. Most of my cohorts (mostly based in Europe) already received theirs two weeks ago, while those in Asia have yet to receive theirs. Not sure if it's due to the distance from Brussels where my uni is, or the efficiency of the postal systems in our respective countries, or my letter just not making it to my mailing address at all.

Now, I couldn't do anything but wait for a response from my coordinators.

I hope you guys are doing well with the waiting.

hoonie12

Post by hoonie12 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:20 am

Hello everyone.

Haven't heard anything also from my consortium (EMCL+). They informed me last March that the results of EACEA pre-check will come out sometime in May. I guess I just have to wait too and pray for good results :)

hoonie12

Post by hoonie12 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:17 am

hoonie12 wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 2:20 am
Hello everyone.

Haven't heard anything also from my consortium (EMCL+). They informed me last March that the results of EACEA pre-check will come out sometime in May. I guess I just have to wait too and pray for good results :)
I just got the EACEA confirmation from my consortium an hour ago. Don't lose hope, guys! The letters are coming! :)

abc+def

Post by abc+def » Thu May 18, 2017 11:40 am

kvitka wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 9:31 pm
Hi. It's the same situation with EUPADRA results. They have not send any information. So, don't know, if the results are available.
Based on what most people on this forum are saying, everyone has at least received a confirmation from their consortium about their position (i.e. main list, reserve list, self paying, not selected, etc). However, the EACEA confirmation is yet to be communicated to all successful applicants.
But my consortium (EMGS) has not even told me if I'm in the main list or reserve list or not selected at all. In fact, since applying, I have not received any communication from them about the outcome of my application, except for an auto generated email in March stating that final results would be declared only in July. I've tried emailing the consortium coordinator but they keep reiterating that results will be out only in July.
Is your situation with EUPADRA similar to mine? Have you tried emailing your consortium coordinator separately?

kvitka

Post by kvitka » Thu May 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Yes, theн have not send any results. The only difference is that we had also an interview via skype. They promiced results during May.